Monthly Favourite
October 2018 1. Patrick Starre x Mac set powder. - This set powder is one of the best setting powders I’ve ever used. I use it to set my concealer under my eye and it keeps it in place and doesn’t make my concealer crease when set properly. The method I use for my concealer application is Jackie Aina’s Method , I’ll have the link bellow. The Patrick Starrr x Mac is one for my favourite under eye setting powder and I don’t think I’ll ever change setting powder . It makes my undereye looks and feel smooth and blur out and there is no white cast on me as a woman of Color it is perfect . Jackie Aina concealer method I use : https://youtu.be/bagpkQmYgfo 2. Nyx can’t stop won’t stop foundation. - I’ve just started using this foundation and I love it already. My shade is Mocha. It’s very full coverage and it dries down very fast so you have to work quickly when applying it . It stays in place , it does not budge. I’m a dry ski...

Comments
Post a Comment